Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving, Um Qais and Graduation

I apologize for not having posted for almost a month. But I've been super busy... And guess what? I'm done with finals and everything! I took my OPI yesterday and then had finals on Monday of this week and Tuesday and Wednesday last week. I have no idea how I did and I won't know for another two weeks I think. That's kind of stressful! On a happy note, the weather has been pretty nice the past couple of weeks. 
 This picture was taken from my room window.

 We celebrated Thanksgiving at one of the members' houses which was pretty fun. This was my plate.

 And our cool table :)

Last Saturday, we went to Um Qais to the north of Jordan. We even saw Lebanon, Syria and Falasteen!
 This first bit was a lot like Jerash but in charcoal. 

Amphitheater n° six or something that I've seen in Jordan. 

 Even the pillars had the same crown molding design thing as in Jerash.

 This is Noelle and me. Behind us you can see the sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights?? maybe.. I think. 



 We got to see a very beautiful sunset. 





 The Wheelers and the third wheeler.

These pictures were taken at the little graduation party all the Qasid teachers did for us at a hotel. 






Rawia and us students :)

So now I'm officially graduated from Qasid and we head to Jerusalem on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all of these pictures turned out incredible! Congrats on finishing your finals!

    ReplyDelete